Increasing Car Park Capacity
Oxford architects have completed surface car park extensions at Langley, Radley, Hanborough, Cheltenham Kingham, Kemble and Bedwyn.
The projects have involved complex stakeholder engagement, local authority permissions, ecological mitigation, archaeology, SUDS drainage, transport assessments and Network Rail consent processes, all delivered within the context of challenging budgets and timescales.
Oxford Architects positively engaged in demanding value engineering processes at Radley, Hanborough and Cheltenham, in order to bring the projects costs within the available budgets.
- Langley, Jan 2013 - March 2013, 83 re-modelled spaces
- Radley, Jan 2013 - March 2013, 30 new spaces
- Hanborough, Feb 2013 - May 2013, 191 spaces and pedestrian ramp
- Bedwyn, Sept 2013 - Oct 2013, 40 re-modelled spaces
- Cheltenham, May 2014 - June 2014, 57 new spaces
- Kingham, June 2015 - Sept 2015, 115 new spaces
- Kemble, Oct 2015 - Feb 2016, 330 new spaces