Specialist Nursing Care Facility Dedicated to People with Acquired Brain Injury
Set on the outskirts of the village of North Baddesley, surrounded by fields and trees, the design of the building responds positively to the nature of its surroundings and offers high quality living accommodation and bespoke nursing care within an environment which will promote recovery and rehabilitation.
The 12-bed Care home in North Baddesley, provides specialist nursing care for adults aged 18-65 with acquired brain injury and associated neurological conditions or complex cognitive impairments and/or physical disabilities.
- 12 Bedrooms with individual en-suite
- ADL kitchen for residents
- Full assisted sensory bathing facilities
- Day spaces with views of the countryside
- Ground floor rooms have access to their own garden area
Partner in charge