Imaginative Insertions Enliven School Environment
Three new extensions carried out in two phases to create new teaching and staff accommodation.
Phase 1 is a self contained curving building containing two class bases and support accommodation linked to an existing classroom block. The curved form is designed for future extension for two more class bases.
Phase 2 comprised a single class base extension, an extension to the staff room and reordering to accommodate increased numbers of staff and a reordering of circulation in the main school opening up the main route through the school to avoid pupils using the hall as a route.
- 3 new classrooms and extended staff room in two phases
- Imaginative insertions to liven the school environment
- Generous space and natural light
- Sensitive use of colours externally and internally
- Re ordering of circulation
Partner in charge