Increased Capacity for Manufacturing
New industrial pavilion, to provide for the expansion of Hydac Technology’s manufacturing plant, with sharp detailing, all set within mature landscape in an active business park.
Steel frame structure with built-up insulated metal roof and wall claddings, offices on first floor mezzanine and ancillary provisions on the ground floor, 2No chargers for electric cars, connectivity of IT. services with the sister building on the business park.
Pre-formed mitred corners to front elevation, galvanised PFC perimeter detail to ground floor slab and concrete beam. 200sqm of open plan offices fitted to Category B with an additional 220sqm of open plan offices fitted to Category A for later client adoption. The full extent of the ground floor concrete slab is designed to 50KN/m2 and is 200mm thick to prevent vibration, allowing full flexibility for placing machinery and racking/shelving systems as well as fork lift truck manoeuvering, with dedicated pedestrian walkways.
Due to manufacturing equipment demands, a new 12 Kva substation installation was commissioned and coordinated via SSE.
- Electric car charging stations
- High quality detailing
- Installation of electrical substation
- Quick programme to suit delivery schedule of pre-ordered manufacturing equipment
- Rationalisation of site levels minimising cut & fill
- Large service yard for manoeuvering multiple articulated vehicles
- Extensive quality control snag process resulting in minimal defects at completion