Top Flight Sports Facilities
The development of a new Sports Ball Hall (adjacent to an existing Sports Hall within the School campus) enhances the facilities provided as part of the delivery of an on-going masterplan expansion.
The accommodation principally provides a new multi-use sports hall with viewing gallery including 6 badminton courts, netball and basketball courts (with additional practice hoops and hockey pitch) to Sport England and Badminton England standards. Additional facilities include large equipment stores with internal and/or external access, a Fitness Suite, Yoga Studios and a Dance Studio.
- Working in a live school environment
- Built to conform with Sports England guidance
- Multi-use hall for Badminton, Basketball, Netball, Volleyball, Indoor Hockey, 5-A-Side Football and practice hoops
- Accessible for school users and community users at different times. Flexible lines of security/access control
- Design incorporates high levels of sustainable features